Experience seasonal wellness with fresh, locally-grown healing plants.
Details are up for the 2017 share in the Pioneer Valley! Stay tuned for updates on our Boston and NYC shares.
Our fresh herb shares are composed of a diverse assortment of fresh medicinal and culinary herbs ready for home use. Our herbs are perfect for use in teas, cooking, drying or for processing into body products and extracts.
Our share is designed to empower you to take charge of your whole health through providing you with the freshest ingredients and ongoing educational resources in your exploration of all that healing herbs have to offer. All of our herbs are grown using sustainable and organic practices on our land in Florence or are respectfully wild-harvested in our area’s fields, forests, hills and valleys.
Included in your share…
- 5 bunches of fresh herbs of your choosing (based on what’s in season)
- Weekly E-newsletter (with recipes and tips on using your herbs)
- Option to purchase additional fresh and dried herbs (and add them to your pickup)
- Access to our workshop series at the farm
- Invitations to our community work days (get your hands dirty and meet other members!)
- Biweekly (Full share) or Monthly (Half share) pickups
We grow over 80 different varieties of herbs – plants drawn from all corners of the globe and stemming from many ancient systems of healing.
St. Johns Wort